Cisco Bug: CSCte89222 - 69xx phones sending wrong host header for priority 0
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 6900 Series
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 6941
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 6961
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 6921
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Phone is sending whole URL in header which is causing "Bad Request - Invalid Hostname" error. Conditions: 69xx phones with 8.5(4) load.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases