Cisco Bug: CSCte77140 - Need to change default number of traces for all services
Mar 26, 2012
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When changing the number of trace files on a UCM server all existing trace files will be deleted leading to performance degradation. Conditions: Need for changing number of trace files or trace file size on UCM 5.x or later with several thousand trace files on the server.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases