Cisco Bug: CSCte75642 - UCCX: Agent Login Logout Report shows Agents not in Selected Team
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 8.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 8.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
7.0(1)SR4 8.0(2) 8.5(1)
Symptom: Intermittently, agents and data for these agents will be shown in the Agent Login Logout Activity Report filtered by Team for agents that are not part of the Team during the reporting period. Conditions: The user is viewing the agent login logout report using one of the filters (skill/team/resource group). The problem is noticed due to incorrect login/logout records that have been written. Each login record should have a chronologically valid logout record. In yet to be determined circumstances, there are multiple login records without corresponding logout records. This causes problems in this report. The main reason behind these incorrect logout records is being investigated.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases