Cisco Bug: CSCte71728 - CUCM cores and Clears Calls with mixed bit rate video and H.235 H.239
Feb 03, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When a multi-party video conference is established and an endpoint starts a H.239 session the CUCM clears the call. CUCM Core files and clears calls Conditions: When multiple parties are on a conference, the MCU opens a logical channel for each party when the escalation to a H239 presentation is initiated by one of the parties. When an OLC is received concurrently with the processing of a prior OLC, the decode data buffer gets re-used and the processing of the preceding OLC references invalid data. This causes the CUCM to core.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases