Cisco Bug: CSCte69234 - ASA configuration guide, anyconnect compression considerations.
Nov 08, 2016
- Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Firewalls
- Cisco ASA 5580 Adaptive Security Appliance
Known Affected Releases
8.0 8.1 8.2
This is a documentation bug ONLY. Symptom: This bug is to describe what should be considered when Anyconnect (/SVC) compression is enabled. Conditions: ASA 8.x
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases