Cisco Bug: CSCte65360 - Pvlan ports allow for vlan hopping
Aug 06, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
5.0(2) 6.0(2) 6.1(1)
Symptom: Nexus devices that are directly connected to a host via a port configured as a Private VLAN port and the Nexus is connected to another device via a Trunk Port. In this configuration a 802.1q tagged packet that does not match the Private VLAN configuration may be passed to another device via the Trunk Port. It is expected that this packet would be dropped. Conditions: Nexus devices running an affected version of NX-OS.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases