Cisco Bug: CSCte61677 - TUP.ini error in client config tool after L2 upgrade from build 24 to 27
Feb 01, 2017
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 8.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 8.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: TUP.ini error in client config tool after L2 upgrade from build 24 to 27 Conditions: in my SA UCCX, after L2 upgrade when i tried to run CAD Client config tool, it is giving error about TUP.ini missing some config. then the tool is exiting. in server i can see that the TUP.ini is missing the license info as "[Installer Settings] DeployType= CCM LDAP Server A=10.78.95.120 CallCenterLang= 1033 Bundle= ~ "
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases