Cisco Bug: CSCte52527 - ASA CPU > 64% for long period causing failure of CUP 8.0 SIP Fed traffic
Nov 09, 2016
- Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Firewalls
- Cisco ASA 5580 Adaptive Security Appliance
Known Affected Releases
8.0 8.1 8.2 8.3(0.16)
Symptom: CPU goes from 10% to 64%. Conditions: The following conditions must be all met to see the symptoms: - Running phone proxy or IME with TLS proxy involved. - When tls proxy cannot send packets due to TCP flow control is in force.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases