Cisco Bug: CSCte50676 - Newly added users cannot login over soap following DB restart
Oct 11, 2016
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Presence Version 8.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Users who were newly assigned to the system, or who were assigned to a new node cannot login via CUPC. On attempting to assign the user, an error shows in the EPASSoapxxxx.log file like: 2010-01-19 12:00:08,638 FATAL [Thread-176] soap.TTLoginDbMgr - PrepareStatement failed 2010-01-19 12:00:08,638 FATAL [Thread-176] soap.TTLoginDbMgr - java.sql.SQLException: System or internal error java.sql.SQLException: System or internal error java.net.SocketException: Broken pipe Conditions: The service "A Cisco DB" was restarted, without the service "Cisco UP Client Profile Agent" being restarted.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases