Cisco Bug: CSCte43925 - IDS 11.50.UC5X6 and X7 memory panic
Aug 20, 2018
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Presence Version 8.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The Cisco Unified Presence Administrative Web GUI reports a database communication error. Or the administrator is unable to log in to the Administrative Web GUI. The IDS database online message log indicates a fatal internal subsystem failure in the database server. Conditions: No specific condition causes this issue, but it is infrequent.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases