Cisco Bug: CSCte41556 - GUI inconsistency when voice mail port is encrypted in unrestricted mode
Jan 08, 2016
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The main symptom is that there is a GUI inconsistency when the voice mail port is configured as encrypted using AXL on unrestricted mode. When this happens, the summary page that lists all the voice mail ports shows the port as encrypted. When you click on this specific port to show the detailed screen, it lists the port as nonsecure. Conditions: The customer environment would be one with a call manager running the Cisco Unified Communication Manager software 7.1(5) unrestricted version that has a voice mail port configured as encrypted.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases