Cisco Bug: CSCte40253 - RHEL RPM Update To Address KRB5 Vulnerability
Aug 06, 2018
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Multiple security issues identified in RHEL Kerberos authentication system. https://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHSA-2010-0029.html#Red Conditions: The RHEL rpm is present but the Kerberos package is not used and therefore not exposed to these issues. The updated RHEL rpm will be applied to mitigate any false positives that may occur.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases