Cisco Bug: CSCte39103 - jabberd cores whenever IDS is brought down while it is still running
Jul 04, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Presence Version 8.5
- Cisco Unified Presence Version 8.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Core files from the jabberd process are in the core directory. Conditions: A DRS restore was performed on the server. The timestamps of the core files match the time when the DRS restore was carried out.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases