Cisco Bug: CSCte38981 - 391-BGP-AD: MPLS-LDP crash at "ldp_adj_grp_isync_down"
May 15, 2018
- Cisco Carrier Routing System
- Cisco CRS-1 Line Card Chassis (Dual)
- Cisco CRS-1 16-Slot Line Card Chassis
- Cisco CRS-1 Line Card Chassis (Multi)
- Cisco IOS XR Software
- Cisco CRS-1 4-Slot Single-Shelf System
- Cisco CRS-1 8-Slot Line Card Chassis
- Cisco CRS-1 Fabric Card Chassis
- Cisco XR 12410 Router
- Cisco XR 12404 Router
Known Affected Releases
3.6.3.ROUT 3.8.1.ROUT 3.8.2.ROUT 3.8.3.ROUT 3.8.4.ROUT 3.9.0.ROUT 184.108.40.206i.MPLS
Symptom: MPLS LDP crash or spin/unresponsive when changing LDP router id on peer. Conditions: 1) LDP enabled TE tunnels to peer-XX 2) router ID change on peer-XX, and peer is a non-IOS-XR box.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases