Cisco Bug: CSCte33408 - CCDN: Primary Cache KDB at "(unlock_seq - seq) % send->mss == 0" failed
Feb 04, 2017
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
- Cisco Video Navigator Application
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom:TCP sessions have unexpected termination or behavior during failure recovery Conditions:During stream or cache-fill failure recovery, a streamer can try to start a whole bunch of cache-fill requests in a small window. When using HTTP, the streamer only has a fixed set of buffers used to generate packets for HTTP requests to start the recovery. If requests are built too quickly, a buffer can be re-used before the previous packet built in the buffer was sent and can cause packet corruption. This confuses the cache node TCP stack, typically because the sequence numbers are out of whack, and will cause unexpected behavior.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases