Cisco Bug: CSCte27798 - Documentation need to specify Signature Algo supported on 7921
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7900 Series
- Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7925G
- Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7921G
- Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7937G
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: We need to documentation which clearly specify which Signature Algorithm are supported on 7921 for the ease of the customer. SHA256 and SHA-2 is not supported on 7921. We only support SHA1. Conditions: When customer is trying to import the Device certificate with SHA256 and SHA-2 it is not possible.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases