Cisco Bug: CSCte26997 - Configured directory number in BLF/SD is shown on every BLF/SD button
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: A phone which is configured with a phone button template containing multiple BLF SD Buttons, the configured directory number is replicated on all remaining BLF when following the below procedure: - using the 'find' button to configure the directory number - choosing a directory number that was not displayed in the drop down menu - save the configuration - open the the BLF/SD popup again Now on every remaining BLF the last configured directory number is replicated. Conditions: The issue only occurs when choosing a number via the find button that is not displayed in the drop down menu.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases