Cisco Bug: CSCte25910 - After ANM3.0 upgrade, some threshold group settings report an error
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Application Networking Manager
- Cisco Application Networking Manager 3.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Unable to create a Threshold Group and error message reports "reports error message "Cannot find the referenced entry for the entered data". Conditions: On ANM3.0 upgrade installations (Issue not relevant to fresh installs of ANM3.0), on creating a threshold group, the error message is displayed for threshold groups created with the following 3 attributes "Virtual Server Current Connections", "Virtual Server Operational State" and "Probe health".
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases