Cisco Bug: CSCte25813 - Unnecessary route added for DHCP Proxy when no scope is configured
Nov 09, 2016
- Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Firewalls
- Cisco ASA 5580 Adaptive Security Appliance
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: A route will appear in the show asp routing table that looks like this: "in 0.0.0.0 255.255.255.255 identity" Conditions: This will only happen if VPN clients are getting addresses through DHCP Proxy and no dhcp-network-scope value is configured.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases