Cisco Bug: CSCte19441 - ICSA status needs to be on ALL nodes in topology
Jul 04, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Presence Version 8.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: On the CUP Administration GUI, the ICSA service is not shown as a monitored service when the admin hovers over the node on the Cluster Topology page. Conditions: It is seen when the Admin hovers over the node on the Cluster Topology page of the Administration GUI.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases