Cisco Bug: CSCte19064 - Update information on MVA Number in Service Parameters
Jul 03, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: MVA Number in Cisco CallManager Service Parameters Conditions: MVA Number in Service Parameters is used to prevent loop back to MVA DN (users dialing out to MVA DN again). Even though there is an explanation for this service parameter, it doesn't explain why (to prevent call loops back to the MVA DN). Adding that information would clarify the purpose of the service parameter.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases