Cisco Bug: CSCte15462 - Disable URL entry should only disable http/https
Nov 09, 2016
- Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Firewalls
- Cisco ASA 5580 Adaptive Security Appliance
Known Affected Releases
Symptom:' Disabling URL entry in group-policy should only apply to http/https. Currently, disabling url entry disables access to all other protocols as well. Conditions: URL entry is disabled in group-policy.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases