Cisco Bug: CSCte14055 - Cannot schedule video ports to reach max capacity based on document
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Unified MeetingPlace
- Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Video Integration
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Try to configure more video ports, and got following error message. ERROR! The following error(s) occurred during the last operation: * Error: There are not enough video resources available to schedule your meeting. * Error: Failed to schedule a video meeting. Conditions: if customer want to extend the video capacity by using standard rate instead of high rate.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases