Cisco Bug: CSCte10940 - The DPE crashes when a configured IP interface is down.
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Broadband Access Center for Telco and Wireless
- Cisco Broadband Access Center for Cable 4.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The DPE crashes with the below log message com.cisco.csrc.exceptions.InitializeFailException: Cannot start server services. Conditions: Occurs when one of the configured IP interface is down.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases