Cisco Bug: CSCte08685 - 2.2: quality issue exists for 30 15Mbps recordings
Feb 16, 2017
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When doing 30 or more simultaneous live HD recordings in a vault, severe packet loss may occur degrading the recording quality. Conditions: In a CDE400 or CDE420 vault, 30 or more simultaneous MPEG HD live recordings (15Mbit/s each) are started. Packet loss will occur, as can be seen in the c2k.log. The issue is not present with 20 or less simultaneous MPEG HD live recordings.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases