Cisco Bug: CSCte00933 - CTIManager core on CUCM 188.8.131.52141-8
Nov 03, 2012
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
7.1(4.99021.2) 7.1(5) 8.0(1) 8.0(1.10000.10) 8.0(1.10000.39)
Symptom: CTIManager core file found and warning generated in RTMT. Conditions: When an upgrade is performed or when CTIManager is shut down. After an upgrade is completed and when the UCM version is switched, it is possible that CTIManager could dump core in the inactive partition. This can happen if CPU usage is high due to iowait. This scenario is possible when CTIManager is shut down as well. This should not be service impacting as the core happens when CTIManager is shutting down and the JTAPI/TSP will recover the provider if a backup is configured.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases