Cisco Bug: CSCte00827 - Memory Leak on Link Flap.."hpm_stp_state_change"
Aug 21, 2017
- Cisco Catalyst 2960 Series Switches
- Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-S Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3560E-48PD-SF Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3560G-48PS Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3750V2-24PS Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 2960G-24TC-L Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3560-12PC-S Compact Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3560X-48P-S Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3560E-48PD-E Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 2960S-24PD-L Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Memory leak is observed on process hpm main process due to POE interface flaps with SPAN session configured. Conditions: A SPAN session needs to be configured with same destination port where the POE device is connected to the switch and the port needs to be flapping. Leak is observed every time the POE port link goes up and down. This bug affects 2960, 3560, and 3750.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases