Cisco Bug: CSCtd94658 - Need to discover cat6k switchport interface with subinterface defined
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Application Networking Manager
- Cisco Application Networking Manager 3.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: ANM discovery of Cat6k chassis fails with error message Device discovery failed: Exception occured for model:VlanModel Exception occured for model:InterfaceModel com.cisco.nm.dice.pkgs.features.interfaces.dmL2Trunk cannot be cast to com.cisco.nm.dice.pkgs.features.interfaces.dm.RoutedPort Conditions: This occurs when a sub-interface is defined on a switchport. All parent interfaces of sub-interfaces are assumed to be routed and since this requirement is not true in newer SUP releases, ANM reports an error message and is unable to import.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases