Cisco Bug: CSCtd93384 - Etherchannel on switch working but interfaces showing shutdown
Jan 31, 2017
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Virtual Switching Supervisor Engine 720 with 10GE uplinks
- Cisco ME 6524-GS Ethernet Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Supervisor Engine 32 / MSFC2A
- Cisco ME 6524-GT Ethernet Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Supervisor Engine 720 / MSFC3
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: *Interfaces Bundled to Port-Channel have 'Shut Down ' in their running config , Even though the Interfaces and the Port channel is up *The allowed Vlans mentioned under the PortChannel config , Do not get reflected completely (Only few of the Vlan's are seen ) running config of the Physical Interfaces Conditions: This could be seen only in the presence of "parser config cache interface" command configured in SXI releases.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases