Cisco Bug: CSCtd86281 - FTP download for files larger than 2GB doesn't work properly
Nov 08, 2016
- Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Firewalls
- Cisco ASA 5580 Adaptive Security Appliance
Known Affected Releases
8.0 8.2(2.7) 8.2(2.9)
Symptom: When using WebVPN, FTP download for files > 2GB not working properly. Conditions: The WebVPN FTP bookmark feature is used and the file size is greater than 2GB.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases