Cisco Bug: CSCtd84344 - 7921/7925 phones should be more clear on certificate validation failures
Feb 22, 2018
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7900 Series
- Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7925G
- Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7921G
- Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7937G
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When you try and install a Certificate on a wireless phone it fails with: "Validation failed." Even though the certificate works fine on Windows machines. You don't know what's causing the failure. Conditions: Raised for 7921 phones originally.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases