Cisco Bug: CSCtd83315 - CCM Cores when change port 5060 SIP security profile
Jan 30, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: CUCM coredump Conditions: When changing the incoming port number from 5060 to 32400 on the sip security profiles and then do a save and reset.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases