Cisco Bug: CSCtd81289 - Documentation on getEMLoginUsername racing scenario
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7900 Series
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7940G
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7960G
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: getEMLoginUsername returns incorrect data... Conditions: Racing scenario, that the JTAPIClient is still in the process of updating it's data via CTI after a EM login; the instantaneous JTAPIApp call for getEMLoginUsername after the in-service event would have wrong information.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases