Cisco Bug: CSCtd78306 - BAT failed to modify SNMP configuration settings for Telepresence device
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: CUCM Version - 184.108.40.20606-1 SNMP parameters for any Telepresence device does not get updated via BAT. Conditions: Bulk Administration -> Phones -> Update Phones -> Query -> Search the device (Telepresence 1000) -> Select Apply Config -> Under "SNMP Configuration Parameters" or "SNMP Trap Receiver Parameters", modify any parameter and run immediately. The Job Scheduler reports no errors found and it is successfully completed. However, changing another parameter such as the description of the device takes effect successfully. BPS traces will show Java SQL Exceptions.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases