Cisco Bug: CSCtd76224 - 792x can stay in "Configuring IP" state if it did not rx the deauth
Feb 01, 2016
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7900 Series
- Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7925G
- Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7921G
- Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7937G
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: In some cases, a 7921 or 7925 phone will enter a "Configuring IP" state. However when looking at the association status in the WLC or AP, the client is not associated. Conditions: 792x is deauthed but didn't get notification of being deauthed.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases