Cisco Bug: CSCtd75699 - vPC 'MEMBER' link recovery convergence time needs improvement
Feb 24, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
4.2(3) 5.1(3) 6.1(1)
Symptom: vPC link recovery is dependent upon the number of vlans configured on the vPCs between N7Ks. Traffic coming to the vPC port-channel will be dropped for a few seconds depending on number of vlans. Conditions: When vPC port-channel recovers and during coming up. Workaround(s): None. Lower number of vlans, less seconds of drop.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases