Cisco Bug: CSCtd70477 - Cache/fill bandwidth report-Fatal error:Allowed memory size of 26214400
Mar 12, 2015
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When running the Cache/Fill Bandwidth report in the CDSM with a large data result, it is possible for the memory allocated to the server to be exhausted. This will present a error message in the browser. Conditions: The error can occur when running the report with 2 or more days of data. It is possible that the error will not occur, depending on data returned from the original request.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases