Cisco Bug: CSCtd67685 - Ingest failing if SEQ aspect ratio changes (MPEG-2 illegal)
Feb 07, 2017
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Asset fails to ingest. In c2k log we see something like this: 07-Dec-2009 10:51:18 UTC :err:ERROR: TrickGen::FixFrame(goid c55caf00f98daa48): SEQ changed at #483928, but prior video startcode is 0x00000124 07-Dec-2009 10:51:18 UTC :ntc:TrickGen::ProcessIFrame(goid c55caf00f98daa48): FixFrame failed. Skipping I-Frame 302. Conditions: Asset being ingested has to be coded with more than one setting for the aspect ratio, and in violation of both our VOD encoding specs and the MPEG-2 specification Part 1.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases