Cisco Bug: CSCtd64568 - random profile number generator
Jun 22, 2012
- Cisco Unified MeetingPlace
- Cisco Unified MeetingPlace 8.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: In MP7.0, the system does not allow for random profile number generation. MP7.0 currently allows auto-generated profile number with a length of 6 digits; however, the numbers are not random. Furthermore, there is no way to vary the length of the auto-generated number. Conditions: This problem is encountered when there is a need to auto generate random profile numbers in MP.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases