Cisco Bug: CSCtd55346 - Remove uninformative Peer Tbl remove messages
Nov 08, 2016
- Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Firewalls
- Cisco ASA 5580 Adaptive Security Appliance
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Syslog messages logged: %ASA-4-713902: Group = <group>, IP = <peer_ip>, Removing peer from peer table failed, no match! %ASA-4-713903: Group = <group>, IP = <peer_ip>, Error: Unable to remove PeerTblEntry Conditions: These syslogs appear when tearing down a tunnel that fails to establish.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases