Cisco Bug: CSCtd48455 - Summary and components seen after 'clear ip route' w/ ip summary-address
Jan 28, 2017
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Virtual Switching Supervisor Engine 720 with 10GE uplinks
- Cisco ME 6524-GS Ethernet Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Supervisor Engine 32 / MSFC2A
- Cisco ME 6524-GT Ethernet Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Supervisor Engine 720 / MSFC3
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: "ip summary-address eigrp ..." advertises a subset of component routes in addition to the summary. Conditions: This symptom happens when the number of redistributed prefixes extends beyond approximately 100 routes.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases