Cisco Bug: CSCtd46575 - Privilege voiceport commands cause CPU hog messages
Jan 30, 2017
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco uBR7200 Series NPE-G2 Network Processing Engine
- Cisco uBR10012 Performance Routing Engine 4
- Cisco uBR10012 Performance Routing Engine 2
- Cisco uBR7200 Series NPE-G1 Network Processing Engine
Known Affected Releases
Privilege voiceport command causes high CPU utilization Symptom: High CPU utilization due to an exec process, through which we configure the privilege voiceport command. Conditions: Configuring voiceport privilege commands, for example: privilege voiceport level 2 shut.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases