Cisco Bug: CSCtd44169 - CDSM: No indication provided that a route failed to apply when submitted
Apr 11, 2013
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Web interface for Routing configuration does not provide indication that a configured route is not applied. Conditions: When the CServer source route configuration does not match the network IP or netmask of existing interfaces.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases