Cisco Bug: CSCtd38310 - Port link statusLED unlit when in spanning tree blocking mode.
Feb 01, 2017
- Cisco Blade Switches for HP
- Cisco Catalyst 3560E-24TD-S Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3560G-48PS Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 2960-24TC-L Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3750G-12S Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3560E-48PD-SF Switch
- Cisco ME 3400EG-2CS-A Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3560E-48PD-E Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 2960-24-S Switch
- Cisco ME 3400-24TS-A Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When any of the 4 external uplink ports are in spanning tree blocking mode, the port link status LED is unlit. The LED should remain lit green. Conditions: Happens on 301x switch and External port is in spanning tree blocking mode.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases