Cisco Bug: CSCtd36623 - SIP call or session disconnects when CM sends ACK without 200 OK
Feb 04, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
6.1(5) 7.1(3) 8.0(0.99111.4)
Symptom: Two ACK are sent out to ack the response for the same INVITE. Conditions: This can occur if duplicate responses are sent back in response to a retransmitted INVITE.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases