Cisco Bug: CSCtd33288 - DCI: Need to Arp Refresh when mac table flushes due to STP TCN
Mar 02, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Nexus will refresh ARP entries in a VLAN which received STP TCN leading MAC flush with this enhancement. Conditions: ARP refresh will be done in a certain time when STP TCN arrived at Nexus. Nexus selects the random time of timer value to be between 30 and 90 seconds.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases