Cisco Bug: CSCtd31410 - IP CEF entry stays unresolved even when multiple BGP routes to dst exist
Jan 27, 2017
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Virtual Switching Supervisor Engine 720 with 10GE uplinks
- Cisco ME 6524-GS Ethernet Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Supervisor Engine 32 / MSFC2A
- Cisco ME 6524-GT Ethernet Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Supervisor Engine 720 / MSFC3
Known Affected Releases
--> Symptom: On Cisco WS-6509-E running (s72033_rp-ADVENTERPRISEK9_WAN-M), Version 12.2(33)SXI3, IP CEF entries do not get updated immediately even when multiple eBGP routes to the destination exist. This was seen during single router failure within the same AS and is not easily reproducible. Also, IP CEF exact route polling shows that eBGP route stays un-resolved on all routers in the same AS. Conditions: Router Failure in the same AS.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases