Cisco Bug: CSCtd30280 - Splices don't respect H x V frame size changes
Nov 08, 2011
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When transitioning from 1x playback to a trick (pause, fast-forward, rewind) or from a trick to 1x playback, there may be temporary visual artifacts. Conditions: The content must be encoded with varying frame sizes, most commonly using differing sizes during ads inserted into or around the asset.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases