Cisco Bug: CSCtd28868 - 2.x: stale Master Streaming IP used when assign streamer to other grp
Mar 12, 2015
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Configure->Server Level-> RTSP Setup page shows wrong Master IP Conditions: 1. Create a stream group and assign a streamer to it. 2. Configure Control/Setup IP for that stream group 3. Check Configure->Server Level-> RTSP page for this server. Master IP is correctly displayed as the Control Setup IP of the stream group it is associated to. Enter all the other fields and submit the page. 4. In Stream Group setup page, move this server to another stream group. Make sure that a control setup IP is configured for the new Stream Group 5. Check Configure->Server Level-> RTSP page. The Master Ip is wrong. It displays the Control Setup IP of the old stream group.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases