Cisco Bug: CSCtd28803 - BAT: Changing Sidecar Load on Device changed Sidecar to 7914
Feb 22, 2014
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: For phones with 7915 or 7916 Side Car configured with a load ID. Run a query (doesn't matter if its all devices or just 1). When updating the load ID from a value to none and running the process it changes the side car device on all phones from the previously assigned device to the 7914. Conditions: All known versions of CM for linux experience this issue.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases